- By ordering any of Pale Grain products, you agree to be bound by shipping & delivery rules of this site.
- Both domestic and international orders are shipped within 2 to 10 business days unless otherwise specified.
- All products are shipped either in protected envelope or roll depending the size.
- All custom fees & taxes for non-EU orders are the responsibility of the customer.
- This site is using a currency converter system to show the approximate prices in your own currency of the products. However the final payment is charged in EUR, and the amount that will be withdrawn from your cart or PayPal account might be slightly different considering PayPal or different banks' currency rates.
- In case of foreseen delays of shipment, the customer always receives a notification email.
- In rare cases of factors outside of our control (e.g. customs in receiving country), the delivery might take longer than expected.
- Pale Grain can not guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reflect the colours of the actual products. The colours seen in the web shop are always partly dependent on the colour reproduction of your computer.
- Discount / promo codes are not applied on the products which are already on sale.
Do you have any questions?
- Please don't hesitate to send an email to email@example.com
- By ordering any of Pale Grain products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Pale Grain, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from Pale Grain.
- All personal information you provide Pale Grain with or that we obtain will be handled by Pale Grain as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Pale Grain's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Pale Grain reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from Pale Grain. You should understand that by ordering any of Pale Grain products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Pale Grain, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Pale Grain for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by Pale Grain.
All personal information you provide Pale Grain with or that we obtain will be handled by Pale Grain as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on Pale Grain's catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Pale Grain and Tictail and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Pale Grain to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Pale Grain Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Pale Grain's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Pale Grain is released from Pale Grain's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Pale Grain's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Pale Grain.
All transfers conducted through Pale Grain are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Pale Grain without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Pale Grain we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Pale Grain reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Pale Grain has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Pale Grain shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Tictail AB is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://shop.palegrain.com.
- All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org