Terms & Conditions
@ Shop · Pale Grain
+ Terms & Conditions
· By placing an order at Shop · Pale Grain, you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions below, and you accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed for the sale and supply of any product(s). None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in written and signed by Studio Pale Grain.
· By placing an order at Shop · Pale Grain, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to shop at Shop · Pale Grain.
· All personal information you provide Studio Pale Grain with at Shop · Pale Grain or that we obtain will be handled by Studio Pale Grain responsibly.
· Events outside Studio Pale Grain's control shall be considered force majeure.
· The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
· Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
· Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
· Please note that local customs duties and other charges may occur.
· Studio Pale Grain reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
+ Shipping, Delivery & Local Taxes
· By ordering any of Studio Pale Grain products, you agree to be bound by shipping & delivery rules.
· Both domestic and international orders are shipped within 2 to 10 business days unless otherwise specified.
· All products are shipped either in protected envelope or protected roll depending on the dimension.
· Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region (i.e. non-EU) and local customs duties. All these charges are at the customers’ own expense.
· In case of foreseen delays of shipment (i.e. vacation, holidays etc.), the customer always receives a notification e-mail.
· In rare cases of factors outside of our control (i.e. customs at receiving country), the delivery might take longer than expected.
· For packages that are not claimed at your post office within 14 days, Studio Pale Grain reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping, re-shipment and freight companies' other administrative costs. The same rule applies for the deliveries that could not be done because of the error on given address, or the person is missing on given address.
All products remain Studio Pale Grain's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to shop at Shop · Pale Grain.
All transfers conducted through Studio Pale Grain are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection (PayPal or Stripe). Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. For more information, please refer the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
+ Force Majeure
Events outside Studio Pale Grain's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Studio Pale Grain is released from its obligations to fulfil contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
Studio Pale Grain can not guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reflect the colours of the actual products. The colours seen in the web shop are always partly dependent on the colour reproduction of your computer. If you have specific questions regarding the colours, please contact via email@example.com.
By purchasing limited edition work(s) from Studio Pale Grain, the customer solely receive a copy of the work in its available form. The purchase absolutely do not mean that the customer obtain any license or the right of use the work/image in any other forms.
Studio Pale Grain reserves all the copyrights of the works, and has right to use the works at any other projects and in any forms without giving any prior information to anyone.
If you would like to get more information about image licensing, please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Personal Information
All personal information you provide Studio Pale Grain with at Shop · Pale Grain or that we obtain will be handled by Studio Pale Grain as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on Studio Pale Grain's catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Studio Pale Grain and will not be shared to other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Studio Pale Grain to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Studio Pale Grain Conditions, you agree to the above.
+ Additional Information
Studio Pale Grain reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Studio Pale Grain has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Studio Pale Grain shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
@ Shop · Pale Grain
+ Return Policy
· By placing an order at Shop · Pale Grain, you agree to be bound by Return & Refund Policy of this site.
· Please contact Studio Pale Grain before returning any items via email@example.com with your order / receipt number.
· It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Studio Pale Grain via firstname.lastname@example.org and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint. Please note that, the arbitrary reasons to return, refund or replacement of a product(s) might be rejected by Pale Grain. The return & refund policy is executed only if the product(s) received are not in mint condition, otherwise it is as agreed between both parties.
· You can return the product(s) within 14 days from the date you receive them.
· The product must be in new condition if your reason of return is rather than damaged delivery. If the product(s) is ruined or used, the product(s) shall not be refunded or replaced. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Studio Pale Grain recommends you to get a receipt and a package ID for the returning package from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the returning shipment if needed
· It is, in some cases, possible to replace your order with other product(s) and receive partial refund if applicable.
· Studio Pale Grain makes a refund of eligible returns according to which payment gateway (PayPal or Stripe) you have used at the checkout, no longer than 30 days after the product(s) arrives in the conditions mentioned above.
· Please keep in mind that all transaction fees of a refund and the return shipment fees are in responsibility of the customer.
+ Transport Damage
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to Studio Pale Grain via email@example.com.
+ Returning A Package
Studio Pale Grain is NOT responsible for any return customs & shipment charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Please make sure that you wrap and pack the product(s) as you have received it. Any transport damage during a return of a mint condition product(s) shall not be refunded.
+ Replacement Of A Product
It is, in some cases, possible to replace a product with the same or other product(s). Please contact Studio Pale Grain via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.